Views: 15 Author: Jiahangaero Technology Co., Ltd. Publish Time: 2023-04-27 Origin: Site
With the development of the times, there are more than 700,000 kinds of aluminum alloy products, which are widely used in construction, transportation, aerospace, industry, electronics, etc. Aluminum alloy is widely used in industrial products because it has good physical properties, and almost various welding methods can be used to weld aluminum and aluminum alloys. However, aluminum and aluminum alloys have different adaptability to various welding methods. jiahangaero will explain the aluminum alloy processing technology in detail.
1. Aluminum alloy spare parts machining
Also known as CNC processing, automatic lathe processing, CNC lathe processing, etc.
(1) Ordinary machine tools use turning, milling, planing, drilling, grinding, etc. to process mold parts, and then perform necessary repairs on the fitter to assemble various molds.
(2) The precision of mold parts is high, and it is difficult to guarantee high machining accuracy only with ordinary machine tools, so it is necessary to use precision machine tools for processing.
(3) In order to make the processing of punch parts, especially complex-shaped punches, die holes, and cavities more automated, and the repair work of fitters is also more automated, it is necessary to use CNC machine tools (such as three-coordinate CNC milling machines, machining centers, CNC grinding machine, etc.) to process molds.
2. Stamping processing of aluminum alloy parts
Punching refers to the forming process of relying on punches and dies to apply external forces to plates, slats, pipes, and profiles to cause plastic deformation or separation to obtain workpieces (stamping parts) of required shape and size. Stamping parts use the power of conventional or special punching machines to directly force and deform the plate in the mold, and then deform to obtain a certain shape. Dimensions and performance of the production process of product accessories. sheet. Dies and equipment are the three major elements of stamping processing. The stamping method is a processing method of metal cold deformation, so it is also called cold stamping or plate stamping, referred to as stamping. This is a major metal plastic processing method.
3. Precision casting of aluminum alloy spare parts
Precision casting is a special casting. Parts obtained by this method generally do not require further machining. Such as investment casting, pressure casting, etc.
Fittings obtained this way usually do not require machining. Such as investment casting, die casting, etc. Compared with traditional casting technology, investment casting is a casting method. This method can obtain a more accurate shape and improve the casting precision. The more general method is: first design and manufacture the mold according to the product requirements (leave little or no margin), cast wax to obtain the original wax mold by pouring method, and then repeatedly paint on the wax mold to form a hard shell, Dissolving the wax mold inside is to obtain the cavity for dewaxing; the shell is fired to achieve sufficient strength; the metal material for pouring; the sand is cleaned after shelling; high-precision finished products can be obtained. Heat treatment and cold processing are carried out according to product requirements.
4. Powder metallurgy processing of aluminum alloy spare parts
Powder metallurgy is a technology for manufacturing metal powder, and using metal powder as raw material, after mixing, molding and sintering, to manufacture materials or products. The technology of mixing metal powders with metal powders (sometimes with a small amount of non-metallic powders) to form and sinter them to make materials or products. There are two parts in it, namely:
(1) Manufacture of metal powder (also including alloy powder, hereinafter collectively referred to as "metal powder").
(2) Mix metal powder (sometimes with a small amount of non-metallic powder), shape it and sinter it to make a material (called "powder metallurgy material") or a product (called "powder metallurgy product").
5. Injection molding of aluminum alloy parts
The solid powder and organic binder are evenly mixed, after being granulated, they are injected into the mold cavity with an injection molding machine in a heated and plasticized state (~150°C) to solidify, and then chemically or thermally decomposed into the molded body. The binder is removed, and then the product is obtained by sintering and densification.