Views: 42 Author: Jiahangaero Technology Co., Ltd. Publish Time: 2023-07-13 Origin: Site
Aluminum alloy is a metal alloy obtained by adding other metal elements to aluminum, such as silicon, iron, copper, aluminum, etc. The aluminum alloy obtained by adding other metals has the characteristics of low density, high strength, and corrosion resistance. Aluminum alloy parts The machining process can separate rough machining and finishing machining. After rough machining, heat treatment is carried out on the parts to fully release the cutting stress and residual heat, and then finish machining will greatly improve the processing quality of the parts.
1 Aluminum alloy parts machining
Also known as CNC processing, automatic lathe processing, CNC lathe processing, etc.
(1) Process mold parts with general-purpose machine tools such as turning, milling, planing, drilling, and grinding, and then perform necessary fitter repairs to assemble them into various abrasive tools.
(2) For mold parts with high precision requirements, it is difficult to guarantee high machining accuracy only with ordinary machine tools, so it is necessary to use precision machine tools for processing.
(3) In order to make the processing of mold parts, especially complex-shaped punches, concave model holes and cavities more automated, and reduce the workload of fitter repairs, CNC machine tools (such as three-coordinate CNC milling machines, machining centers, and CNC grinding machines) are required and other equipment) to process mold parts.
2 Stamping processing of aluminum alloy parts
Stamping is to rely on presses and molds to apply external force to plates, strips, pipes and profiles, etc., to cause plastic deformation or separation, so as to obtain workpieces (stamping parts) of required shape and size. Based on the power of conventional or special stamping equipment, the sheet metal is directly subjected to deformation force and deformed in the mold, so as to obtain the production technology of product parts with certain shape, size and performance. Sheet metal, mold and equipment are the three elements of stamping processing. Stamping is a metal cold deformation processing method, so it is called cold stamping or sheet metal stamping, or stamping for short. It is one of the main methods of metal plastic processing.
3 Precision casting of aluminum alloy parts
Precision casting is a special casting. Parts obtained by this method generally do not require further machining. Such as investment casting, pressure casting, etc. The most common method is: first design and manufacture the mold according to the product requirements (with a very small or no allowance), cast wax by casting to obtain the original wax mold; repeat coating and sanding on the wax mold process, harden the shell and dry; then melt the inner wax mold for dewaxing to obtain the cavity; roast the shell to obtain sufficient strength; pour the required metal materials, remove the sand after shelling, and obtain High-precision finished products are then subjected to heat treatment and cold processing according to product needs.
4 Aluminum alloy parts powder metallurgy
Powder metallurgy is a technology for manufacturing metal powder, and using metal powder as raw material, after mixing, forming and sintering, to manufacture materials or products. It includes two parts:
(1) Manufacture of metal powder (including alloy powder, hereinafter collectively referred to as "metal powder").
(2) Using metal powder (and sometimes adding a small amount of non-metallic powder) as raw materials, after mixing, molding and sintering, the manufacturing material (called "powder metallurgy material") or (called "powder metallurgy product")
5 Injection molding of aluminum alloy parts
Mix the solid powder and organic binder evenly, after granulation, inject it into the mold cavity with an injection molding machine in a heated and plasticized state (~150°C) to form it, and then chemically or thermally decompose the formed blank The binder in the process is removed, and finally the final product is obtained by sintering and densification.